Sunday, January 20, 2008

Its been a really long time since my last post.Well,sis hahd come from india and practicals and cousins wedding all that kept me from blogging.
abbe kya karega yaar!!!
Anyway Ill give ayou a series of incidents that happened well my cousines wedding.
Hmmmmm.....
OK!
To begin with the wedding day was a traditional Hidu mallu wedding.So that part was kinda boaring....
But the day before and the day after the wedding was fabulous.The day before the wedding was at my uncle's (future father in law's place).The place had an open ground in the front and there were 4 surround sound speaker system.
I played a few songs from my cell, it ws real fun.
The day led to dancing and singing etc,etc.
The day after wasnt as good as the day before but it was fine.
THERE WAS FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So it'll pass.On the whole the ten day trip was a fun filled journey, and a relief from school.:D
Then my sis came from India for a one week trip.I was happy,Dad was happy and obviously Mom was happy.It was a happy period.But we didnt notice the days passing by and soon she left.
Well that's all for today folks!!!!

No comments: